| Home > Publications > Nursing Diagnoses: Definitions and Classification
NANDA International Nursing Diagnoses: Definitions and Classification 2015-2017
is the definitive guide to nursing diagnoses, as reviewed and approved by NANDA-I. The new 2015-2017 edition of this internationally recognized resource has been rigorously updated and revised throughout. Each of the 235 diagnoses presented are supported by definitions as well as defining characteristics and related factors, or risk factors. Each new and revised diagnosis is based on the latest global evidence, and approved by expert nurse diagnosticians, researchers and educators.
THE NEW 2015-17 EDITION offers:
- All introductory chapters are written at an undergraduate nursing level, and provide critical information needed for nurses to understand assessment, its link to diagnosis, and the purpose and use of taxonomic structure for the nurse at the bedside. They provide the perfect complement to courses in nursing fundamentals, clinical reasoning and nursing process.
- A companion website features presentations suitable for classroom and/or student assignments, including Nursing Diagnosis Basics, Taxonomy Basics and Assessment to Diagnosis.
- A new chapter, focusing on Frequently Asked Questions, representing the most common questions received through the NANDA-I website, and at global conferences.
- 25 new nursing diagnoses and 13 revised diagnoses – each one based on the latest global evidence, and approved by expert nurse diagnosticians, researchers and educators.
- Includes references for all diagnoses submitted or revised since 2009.
- Standardization of diagnostic indicator terms (deﬁning characteristics, related factors, risk factors) to aid clarity.
for PDF Flyer (US Letter Version)Click here
for PDF Flyer (A4 Version)
|PRINT EDITION||E-BOOK EDITION||25% MEMBER DISCOUNT|
|Click here for discount instructions (Member login required). |
Click here to join NANDA-I and receive this Member benefit!
|ORDER FROM ONLINE RETAILERS||DESK COPY |
|NOTE: the 25% NANDA-I Member Discount applies only to orders placed through our publisher, Wiley Blackwell. Please see above. Click here to join NANDA-I and receive this Member benefit!|
|Please email our publisher at email@example.com|
for information about desk copies of NANDA-I books.
|The materials presented in this book are copyrighted and all copyright laws apply. Click here for more information.|
NANDA International Nursing Diagnoses: Definitions and Classification 2012-2014
|Diagnósticos enfermeros: Definiciones y clasificación 2012-2014 |
Haga clic aquí para comprar la edición en español de este libro.
|Diagnósticos de enfermagem da |
NANDA Definições e Classificação
Clique aqui para adquirir a edição deste
livro em Português.